Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Sweet Reunion

Ellis has gotten some good rest this weekend and seems to be back to her energetic self. She's one tough cookie.
I just wanted to share these pictures from her stay in the hospital. They were taken after the tough part of recovery was over and she was feeling slightly sociable. Three very special ladies stopped by to say hello. Jaci, Candace, and Morgan (along with many others) took fantastic care of Ellis when she was in the RCNIC at Children's for three months. These super-nurses were with her day and night, and they helped us through some of our most difficult moments. I don't think they know how extraordinary they are even though I keep trying to remind them!



Making the best of her temporary incarceration. The flashlight used to look at her throat made the best toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment