Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We’re in Cincinnati and things continue to be on track. The doctors have set a date and we hope to deliver on July 19, so long as Ellis agrees to wait until then. We’ve settled into the Hope Lodge and are being taken care of by kind folks. All of today’s tests and exams let us know that things are still looking good for mom and baby. We are pleased and so very blessed.
Tomorrow we’ll venture downtown and try to work in the Cinci office. It will be nice to have a little distraction.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, my mom forwarded me the link to your blog and I'm glad she did! Glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. Praying for continued health and a very safe delivery for baby Ellis. Thanks for starting a blog. I was always asking mom if she'd heard any updates from your mom and now I can just check for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be keeping all three of you in our prayers. Love you, Jeanie

    ReplyDelete