Our little girl is growing up so quickly. Ellis is already almost ten pounds! Earlier today I impatiently said to myself, "I can't believe we have been here eight weeks!" And then I looked at some pictures from the night she was born and said, "I can't believe we have ONLY been here eight weeks!" To think about the condition she was in when she was born and the amount of surgery she has had, it truly is a miracle that she is doing so well now and we can be talking about going home soon. We still don't know when that will be, but we hope within a few weeks.
Here are a few pictures from the past week.
Dear friends Bart and Bridgette came to visit. Ellis enjoyed being rocked to sleep.
Her grandmother Jan gave her a ducky bathrobe. It has made bath time much more fun! At least for me.
Some of the sweet children at church made Ellis cards. We hung them in her room and have gotten so many comments on how precious they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment