This little super hero is small but mighty.
Action pose!
Wonder Woman in her invisible jet!
Trying to eat her Lasso of Truth

The first time ever Ellis has gotten close enough to a tree to touch it. She was either amazed at its beauty or afraid it might steal her superpowers.
Preparing the model for her photo shoot
She loved the sound of the leaves, the sun, and the breeze as much as we loved seeing her dressed up.
All the fun of the weekend exhausted the Wonder Baby. Good thing her grandmother Robin was here to lend a soft shoulder.
Mamma Doris met her great granddaughter!
And as a last note, prayers were answered today when we received some good financial news! We continue to be humbled and amazed how God provides exactly what we need exactly when we need it. Dealing with all the paperwork, insurance companies, and medical bills continues to be stressful, but we are confident that God is greater. Someday I will write a book.
Action pose!
Trying to eat her Lasso of Truth
The first time ever Ellis has gotten close enough to a tree to touch it. She was either amazed at its beauty or afraid it might steal her superpowers.
Preparing the model for her photo shoot
And as a last note, prayers were answered today when we received some good financial news! We continue to be humbled and amazed how God provides exactly what we need exactly when we need it. Dealing with all the paperwork, insurance companies, and medical bills continues to be stressful, but we are confident that God is greater. Someday I will write a book.
I am glad you guys are still blogging! Such sweet pictures of your sweet girl. Please KNOW that I would definitely buy that book!!!
ReplyDeletestill praying,
Rhonda Hughes
I'll buy the book too but I want it autographed.
ReplyDelete