This crazy weather has Ellis all confused. One day she was sweating through her onesie, walking outside on the sizzling sidewalk, and the next day I was wrestling her into fall pants and fuzzy socks. She always seems a little sad when put into pants and socks. It's like I am taking away her liberty.
We enjoyed a visit to the "Robin's Nest" this weekend and thank the Martins for their hospitality. Ellis is still a ways off from being able to enjoy a dip in the pool since her trach and g-tube can't get too wet, but she loved splashing her feet in the warm water. Thanks for having us over!
Miss B also made a visit, which was extra fun this time because she and Ellis can chase each other around the living room now. I can't believe how big these little ladies are getting. Ellis loves having such a sweet playmate!
Tomorrow we will be taking Ellis for an ultrasound to check out the swollen area on her shoulder and neck. Please pray that this is something minor and easily taken care of. She doesn't seem to be in any pain in that area, and she doesn't have any problems moving her shoulder. Still, we and the doctors will feel better knowing exactly what is going on. I'll update again tomorrow evening when we get home.




No comments:
Post a Comment