Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

I am glad to be home safe and sound after a long (but very fun) journey. Ellis wants to send lots of love and happy thoughts to her new little buddy Everett, who will be born any day now. She's already trying to figure out when we can have their first play date. Thank you a million times to Robin Granny and KenPa for rearranging their schedules to come help with Ellis so I could go on my first trip away from the sweet baby! She had so much fun she barely knew I was gone.
In other good news, it seems that the swelling along Ellis's collar bone is slowly going away, so that is definitely another answered prayer. It is still noticeable but better than it was this time last week. We are watching it closely and still praying that it goes away completely.
It's almost Ellis's birthday! We have lots of fun things planned in the next few days, so I will try to keep up with the pictures here as I have the chance. First, America is throwing a party today in honor of Ellis!

Star Spangled Baby

Ellis does her impression of a firework


No comments:

Post a Comment