Greg and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday by taking a little drive about half a mile down the road to what is supposed to be the best pizza place in Cincinnati. We were not disappointed.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Happy Days
Ellis is feeling much better now since her feeding tube surgery is over. Her stomach upset is settling down, and she has been sleeping better these past few days. We still do not have an estimated time before we can take her home, but we know it is getting closer. Her doctors have a list of things they need to watch for and test, and the list gets a little shorter every day. We hope to only be here a few more weeks. Ellis's breathing and swallowing issues continue to be the most pressing items. We can tell they are both getting better slowly which gives us a lot of hope. We are relying on God's timing for it all. 
Greg and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday by taking a little drive about half a mile down the road to what is supposed to be the best pizza place in Cincinnati. We were not disappointed.
Greg and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday by taking a little drive about half a mile down the road to what is supposed to be the best pizza place in Cincinnati. We were not disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww you have the best nurses EVER!! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteAlready told you but Happy Anniversary, I'm so glad you had a little time away.
How sweet! That has to be the most favorite card you received!
ReplyDeleteThat, I'm sure, is the best anniversary card you've ever received. And huge kudos to your nurses for taking the time. That is going above and beyond! Happy 7th anniversary, guys! I'm glad it was a good one. And Ellis has some beautiful little hands!
ReplyDelete